Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hey everybody!!!....First of all, I wanna thank you all for reading my blog(really appreciate it)....Ok...a few annoumcements here(well...actually just 1)....I will mainly be updating my blog once in 2 days....so hope you don't stop reading it if u find it still on the previous day's post....

Okok....enough crap(I know u wanna read something worth reading)....Let me start with yesterday(ermm...)...well things went as planned...we jammed as promised(as usual....late!!!GOD!!!What's wrong with me...)was suppossed to meet the band at 1pm but only left my house at 1.10pm(i'm sick)...(uhuh)met the band at the usual spot but was pleasantly surprised when I realized that I wasn't the only late one(Ariff too)....(except that he arrived only at about 1.45pm...WTH!!!)...but he had a really VALID reason(it was because he made a stop at the mosque to pray lah...what else!!!)....We only reached the jam studio at about 2.10pm(reasonable time...haha...to me that is)...we played what we had been anticipating for about 2 weeks already(Jesus Of Suburbia, Wake Me Up When September Ends, well mostly that...cos they're my favourites!!!uhuh!!!).......had a 2 hour session and totally enjoyed ourselves but got damn tired as well(non-stop action...really)except for that little break in between(WOW!!!Told the band to maximise full use of our time before we started so as not to waste our money there...besides we're only there once in a few weeks...mainly 2 or 3)...but i can tell you this....we had a blast this time...really....I felt really alive...WOW!!!You gotta experience that feeling...if you have, good for you(haha)...I was like waiting for this girl to arrive(cos she said she's gonna come if her sis is...I was like all right...YEAH!!!)but she didn't come(that's ok and I'm ok..haha)...we also saw this girl band except for the drummer who was a guy(you're in the wrong section dude!!!haha)well what was so good about them was what they play of course...we heard how they play through the walls of the jam room...they were like just beside us....saw them once before(they even play 'give me novacaine' from Green Day)...(ermm...am I in the right band here??haha)Of course I am(what was I saying???haha)(I love my band...to the core of everything)...had the usual after that...plan where to go....Shahril suggested Parkway Parade but I lied that my ez-link card didn't have enough money in it(sorry dude...I just didn't feel like going there...you know the feeling)...yeah...we ended up going to the Burger King in Eastpoint Mall(like we always used to)...then had a spree at Century Squares(as in Spree without the money!!!haha)....went home after that....and chatted with her(really great and we actually planned to go somewhere the next day)...called her too before going to sleep....

The next day, I woke up like at 11am and had myself ready(as in my myself ready emotionally and all...haha)(i think that sounded weird...do you???)(but he thing was cancelled cos she had to go somewhere else...it's ok...i'm ok...hahaha)...so here i am at home with nothing else but Lucy...ahahaha.....ok...here's today's post...thanks for reading...bye